Friday 12 September 2014

Scottish Fabric Patterns


Looking back at this design of Scottish fabric patterns that I had drawn and designed, it looks really good and I did really good work on it.  I looked at some of the Scottish fabric design patterns and used or borrowed some of them on the designs but for the rest of the design patterns I created my own ones. 

Scottish fabric patterns have lots and lots of different styles of pattern designs on different fabrics. The Scottish people use many, many different colours and patterns to put on to their Scottish fabrics. They make lots and lots of colourfully-designed Scottish patterns.  I like looking at Scottish Fabric Pattern designs because they have so many different variety of colours and styles of pattern designs on their fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Your drawing is really colourful and entertaining. I can look at it for a long time and not get bored. I also enjoyed reading your blog, especially the first paragraph.

    P.S. Fun fact: the word "different" appeared four times, "pattern" nine times and "design" nine times.

    ReplyDelete