Thursday 24 November 2011

My writing exam essay comments


I think that my writing exam, I have done all I can.  The writing exam essay looks really good also.  The only way is to write as much as possible and hopefully complete all four parts of an essay then I know that I have written a whole essay.  It doesn’t really matter too much if the essay is good or bad as long as I try to write more and faster.  By the time I have lots of words and all four parts or are finished.
This shows I have done my best for all essays that I write.  I feel it is really, really good that I study essays, know how to write four parts to finish a whole essay.  Have ideas given and thought of ideas and put all I know or learned about how to write essays together is the most important thing about writing essays.  I thought maybe it was not enough but the teacher already thought may be it was too much. (Photo: RA)

No comments:

Post a Comment