Friday 11 November 2011

My powerpoint presentation thoughts


I think that my powerpoint presentation, I have done my best.  My powerpoint slide were really good.  I just want to be able to go out there and say it or read it out loud even if I passed or not.  The most important thing is that I have can go out and have confidence to do or try to do the presentation. 

This will make me feel good or really good that when I do things doesn’t matter good or bad just try to have confidence to do things and the result are good or bad is still alright as long as I try to do things get them done and know that I have made achievements or achieve something.  The teacher said that the other students making a lot of noise, doing other things and also being noisy and going in and out and even just too much things, being distracting is very distracting and send them all outside to other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment