Thursday 20 October 2011

My observation on giving presents


After all these year of giving presents to people and teachers I like or really like, I now have really thought of and found out the difference between the male and the female gender species of human after they have received the presents and when they will open them. 
I have been giving out presents or giving presents to people and mostly to the teachers I like or really, really like for years and years ever since I was in primary school.  Every time I have to buy presents and bring them with me in my bags, I feel like I have a mission and missions to complete.  I have to succeed in finish giving out all presents then I will feel happy and successful. 
The difference is that some males might open their presents straight away but most of them open their presents after so long later and also some females will open their presents after so long later but most of them open their presents straight away after receiving then from the giver. (Photo: KA)

No comments:

Post a Comment